Find Your Dream Home Today
Need to Sell Your Home Due To: Relocation, Downsizing, Divorce, Inherited Behind on Payments, Avoiding Foreclosure, Bad Renters, Vacant or Distressed, Any Reason?
Who We Are
S&S Group is a real estate investing company with a home base in Omaha, NE. Since the beginning, the focus of our company is to give our customers a clear, concise, and most importantly transparent way to sell their home-FAST. Whether you’re going through a foreclosure, can’t sell your property on the MLS, own a burdensome property, inherited a home you don’t really want, are in the probate process, or just need to sell your house and relocate fast… we can help!
S&S Group can assist homeowners with a wide variety of solutions to any real estate problem. We will visit your home for a free, no-obligation appraisal, and then make a cash offer to purchase your property. S&S Group can help you sell your house fast no matter where the house is, no matter it’s condition. With our ability to directly purchase homes and make cash offers, we create a very quick and hassle-free transaction.
Find Your Perfect Home
Step 1: Call & schedule an appt.
Step 2:S&S evaluates your property
Step 2: If it meets S&S criteria, get a cash offer
Step 3: Close
We're Here To Help You
What Are You Looking To Sell
We follow a quick and simple process that makes things easy for sellers:
- CALL US TO SCHEDULE A VISIT. Give us a little information about your house. You can do this by calling us at 402-995-1775 or by using the contact form on this website.
- GET A CASH OFFER. S&S will contact you to arrange a visit. We will answer any questions you have and evaluate the condition of your house. If buying makes sense from an investment standpoint, you’ll get a cash offer for your house.
- CLOSE ON YOUR SCHEDULE. You are under no obligation to accept the cash offer. But if you do, we’ll set up a closing time that works for you, so you can get your cash and move on as quickly as you wish.
S&S Group LLC, first and foremost, is a real estate investment company. We invest time and money renovating houses and making money once the house is back on the market. After answering your questions and evaluating the condition of your house, S&S will make a fair, no-obligation cash offer that is based on the expected market value of your house after a full renovation, discounting the renovation time and costs.
While we buy at a discount, selling to S&S Group provides a number of benefits to the seller. These include the following:
- There’s no need to deal with realtors or realtor commissions.
- We cover normal closing costs.
- We pay cash — so there are never delays from banks, and deals don’t fall through because of financing.
- We buy “as is,” so you don’t have to worry about repairs or cleanup.
- We close on your schedule when you’re ready.
- If you’re in a rush, we can close in as little as three weeks, so you can move on.
Before making you an offer, S&S Group will evaluate a number of factors, including the following:
- The current condition of your house.
- The approximate cost of repairs and renovations required.
- The amount of time it will take to renovate your house.
- The future “post-renovation” value of your house, compared to other homes in the area.
- The amount of real estate commissions required to sell your home after renovation.
- The cost of maintaining the house until it’s ready to sell, including insurance, utilities, taxes, loan payments, and more.
- The estimated future “post-renovation” value of your renovated house, minus these costs, helps us arrive at the cash offer that we make.
People from all walks of life sell to us, but they all share one thing in common: They want to sell a house quickly, to a trusted home buyer who can make a cash offer and close on their schedule.
Here are just some of the reasons people sell to us:
- Need to sell an inherited property quickly.
- Want to unload a rental property with problem renters.
- Relocating or job transfer.
- Going through a divorce.
- Falling behind on mortgage payments and facing possible foreclosure.
- Not wanting to deal with a structural or repair issues.
- Simply moving, but not wanting to mess with repairs, painting, or cleaning.
- …and more